Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Life with my new family.....

i an easy life... but i think i need a lot of time to make up the relationship...
Family------ is a very close thing with our life.....
with this new famly.. nothing wrong with this family....
the thing is... i still didnt build up the love with them... compare with my family....
A family that i live in for 24 years......
The relationship within me and the family members is not there yet...
Now i understand why i always listen to something like...
My Brother Wife... how how how...
My sister Husband.. how how how...
i am not saying that there are no good sister in law or brother in law..
just that we didnt stay together...
& the most important thing is...
The "Relation ship" is not there... The "Relationship".....
The "Relationship"... i think i a taking time thing.... so... slowly slowly build lo...
Happy always to my new family.. and family in far away.