Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Job...

Being a superior to someone is not an easy thing.. never and easy thing..
today.. i back on 7pm.. and u know what... my superior say " wah, u back so early ah"?
what is the feeling when i heard this?
i do my best to do all my thing.. and u never appreciate my thing and u say i back so early?
"i not like this kind of feeling" ..
why dont u say... "thanks for working so hard".. then is may encourage me a lot...
i seem like very stress as the envirometn is used to be working late...
OMG...... i just want to finish up the thing and go back early....
it just a lot of simple simple thing i have to take k...
now i start to think that my time is not enough...

this superior is always scolding people around...
is not that scolding people is not correct...
but u have to make them understand and not to scold as u like...
he is putting a lot of enegive energy around us..
although i try not too care a lot about that..
but.. please make thing clear before u scold them...