Thursday, November 29, 2007

My New life

Long time didnt update the blog liao...

Life start to be busy.... i start to have a look of work... Admin + HR+ Kee PO+ Water bill+IT+Quality...... A lot to do... sometimes i feel i learn a lot of thing.....

but when i am assign to do the non improvement work.. i will be feeling like wasting my time..
but i underrstand this is a small company... but i can be the lucky one...
as i will be send to ISO traning soon....
is a good start for me, if i help my company to get ISO certifite... this is a added value to my carrier...
then i start to think about..... Do i really wan to be like super women.... most of the time, the answer is no... i really dont want like everyday out at 7.30am and back at 7.00pm.... is a tiring thing....
but i need to have something else to earn money as well... i need to have " yi ji zhi chang"一技之长 in order for me to earn money.... i am always thinking about what else can i do?