Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My New Job

Today my lady boss come to my office.. is my first time to meet her. Now i know the small company big big boss is so geng one. They really have the mind set that normal people dont have. The first time i have chance to meet with big boss of company! Their Mind set ?? Keep thinking on Improve Improve and Improve again... How to make thing better and better.... I admit i didnt have this mind set... so i am still an engineer.. or System and support officer! this is my new title! Sound interesting! They expect alot from me! they also give a lot of power to see... at there, i am only below my lady boss... and a IT manager in Main Office in KL. If i really have a lot of creativity, all this thing can be done, because small company have a lot of testing phrase.. haha... and they try to improve improve, so they allow a lot of testing, although there is some confuse and no system there, but i think these enviroment have a lot of improvement to be done. i think i can learn a lot of thing too... espeacially big boss thinking... at there, normally all the management staff all do thing "ba ka liao".... If i can stay there for 3-5 years and the company grow very fast, then i will be very geng in management liao...

But one more thing... i just realise that working as engineer eat up a lot of my time... u know i go office from home at 7.30am... then i reach home at 6.30-7.00pm... it already take up around 12 hrs... I think of how come??? i just realise that, last time i also like that in motorola, just that i dont experince other job which is flexible enough... Then now i know, working is really taking a lot of my time... compare to what i did in sales. I think i have dont enough time now! i just left 4-5 hrs only for my activity... OMG..Please give me more time......

That all for this week...... Have a nice day .. for me.. and for u too.... :-D