Friday, October 26, 2007

Wasting Time?

I start to feel that i am wasting my time now! I didnt work hard for my work and i didnt try so hard to present my self to the interviewer... what happen to me? I know there is so hard for me to start all over again and again.. but this is last start... and i will start it and work hard for it...... knowing that i have less choice.... i am thinking not to so choosy.... i just want to start over and start to work hard for it.. i have been wasting time here for so many month....
i am so blur that dont know what to do.. so confuse... so helpless... u know.. i hopeless life and confuse life is so sad... no energy to do anything.. no Oom to start anything...
i just want to start over fast without wasting time.. please help myself to know myself more... to choose the one that is most suitable to me... i am tired with the life now...